Imagine if one million people went out and made a difference in someone’s life. On the 10th anniversary of 9/11, K-LOVE honors those who have fallen by encouraging you to love and bless others. Together with the National Day of Service, make a promise to be one of 1,000,000 people around the world to make a difference on 9/11.
My promise is to give ebay proceeds to the September 11th Children’s Fund, which provides financial support for the education of those affected by the 9-11 terrorist acts . I also plan to help my children gather food for the food pantry mission at our church.
What will you do on 9/11? It can be as simple as vowing to compliment three strangers, mowing a homebound neighbor’s yard, or making cards for US forces overseas. Reaching out in what seems like a really small way can actually forever change a life. Please do make your promise here now, share in the comments and tweet about it using #MillionLives.
Linked to Works for Me Wednesday
- Five Ways to Save on School Kids’ Lunches
- Five Tips to Get a Free Five Minute Break
- It’s not about the bunny, it’s about the lamb- Free Printable
- Gardening for free (or almost)
- One Tip to Help with Newborn Baby Sleep
- The One Trick That is Helping Me Declutter….and Other Methods That Help
- $55 Costco Membership, Including a $20 Gift Card and $33 in Free Items