This stuff does the job just as well as those expensive commercial laundry stain removers- at a fr action of the price. Mix up a jug of this easy homemade laundry stain remover and it will last you at least a few months.
1 Cup Amonia
1 Cup Liquid Dish Soap (without chloride, or bleach)
1 Cup White Vinegar
1 Cup Water (warm)
Simply mix all ingredients until well blended (try mixing in a clean gallon jug), pour into clean, empty spray bottles, and spray directly on those tough kids clothing stains.
A Few Stain Removing Tips for Clothing:
- Test first on an inconspicuous area, such as an inside seam.
- Treat stains while they are fresh, not set in.
- If stain remains after laundering, do not place in dryer, as the heat will set the stain.
- Line dry garments to let the sun work it’s magic….it can “bleach” out stains.
- For a homemade all-purpose cleaner, check out