1. Prepared the harvest! Canned 6 quarts of tomatoes, made salsa, froze okra, dried apples, and ate a lot from the garden.
2. Relisted ebay items after taking a break for the summer. I am looking forward to pulling out more items to photograph and list on ebay for money in the pocket and cleaner closets.
3. Found both summer and school supply items at 75% off. Summer items may go as much as 80% or 90% off this month. Shopping clearance is a great way to prepare for birthday and Christmas gifts and Samaritan’s Purse shoe boxes!
4. Walgreen’s has milk for $2.99 per gallon this week, so I bought two since milk is $4 here. They run this sale often and you can always freeze milk to make it in between the sales.
5. Displayed more children’s arts and crafts. Kid art is both a rewarding and an economical way to decorate our home! More about this in a post to come…
Please do share- how did you save in ways big or small this week?